Ustrój: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy
Motto: "Faith and Glory"
Narodwe Zwierzę: Wilk

Nowa Religia

Orginal

Frankchikens Decides:
Appointment Of Spiritual Advisor
The Issue

It's time for the government to hire a new religious advisor. Your people have narrowed down the candidates to:
The Debate

1. Catholic Archbishop May Mistletoe: boasts an excellent track record, having rapidly increased church attendances in his constituencies through the "Reaching God Through Guilt" program. Seen as a solid choice.

2. New Age thinker Prudence Jones: a left-field candidate with some radical ideas. "For me, it's not about the name of your religion. It's about discovering your spirituality in whatever guise that takes. Some people call that a cult: I call it taking spirituality to the people."

3. Finally, there's George W. Dredd. "If I am awarded the appointment, I will immediately resign," the ex-schoolteacher has declared. "Because, frankly, God is a big load of hokey. I'll be doing everyone a favor by just shutting up about it."

The Government Position

The government has yet to formalize a position on this issue.

If you wish, you may:

Version Translation:

Frankchikens postanawia:
Powołanie duchowego Doradca
Issue

Nadszedł czas dla rządu na wynajem nowego religijnych doradca. Twoja ludzi zawężenia kandydatów do:
Debata

1. Katolicki arcybiskup maja Jemioła: szczyci się doskonałą rejestr, po gwałtownie wzrosła w jego kościele attendances okręgach poprzez "Osiągnięcie Boga Poprzez winy" programu. Postrzegana jako solidny wybór.

2. New Age myśliciel Prudence Jones: lewego pola kandydata z niektórych radykalnych poglądów. "Dla mnie, to nie chodzi o nazwę religii. Chodzi o swoim odkryciu duchowości niezależnie przebranie, które ma. Niektórzy nazywają że kult: Ja nazywam to biorąc duchowości do ludzi".

3. Wreszcie, nie George W. Dredd. "Jeżeli mnie przyznano mianowania, będę natychmiast dymisję," ex-nauczyciel zadeklarował. "Ponieważ, mówiąc, Bóg jest wielki ładunek Hokey. I'll be doing wszystkim przysługę poprzez zamykanie się na jej temat."

Rząd stanowisko

Rząd ma jeszcze formalizować stanowisko w tej kwestii.

Jeśli chcesz, możesz:

"Faith and Glory"

Stopka forum

RSS